September 30, 2015

Beaches around Halifax

When I googled on the internet, I found quite many beautiful beaches around Nova Scotia. So Nathan and I took the opportunity of living in NS this year to visit some beaches around Halifax. We have never swum in the ocean here, but we have done some picnicking and strolling on the white sand. My favorite is Crystal Crescent Beach because the water is very clear and the sand is pearly white. There's also a walking/hiking path along the coast that I enjoyed very much.

Well, in fact, we haven't really seen many beaches yet because we just moved to NS last summer and winter came quickly. Here's where we went in August and September 2015.

1. Crystal Crescent Beach







2. Cleveland Beach








3. Rainbow Haven Beach







4. Lawrencetown Beach







5. Clam Harbour Beach







6. MacCormacks Beach